Today’s Holiday Guide is all about the ladies! This includes moms, sisters, mother in law, girlfriends, teachers, co-workers, etc. I think we can all agree that some ladies are harder to shop for than others, so I’ve included some budget friendly items and incorporated some splurge-worthy items as well.
Gifting someone shouldn’t be hard. It should be fun and of course, from the heart. If you find yourself struggling, stop and think of what truly makes that person happy. The answer won’t always be a store-bought item. It can be something as simple as a weekend getaway, a day out, a romantic dinner, a simple thank you card or an I love you card, possibly a book or a drive somewhere.
If I’m right, you probably started thinking about the person and already figured out what you were going to gift them. If you’re still struggling or would like to add to the gift, check out the list below!
- Candle set. I can not tell you how many of my cousins, girlfriends, and social media influencers I’ve seen raging over candles – myself included. These are super popular, but this one is one I own and absolutely love. Check out World Market, they have such a great variety of candles.
- Calming bath salts. They’re not only soothing, but look and smell beautiful, too!
- Laura Mercier Honey Bath. I’ve heard so many great things about this product! It’s like bath salts, but in a soft honey-like form.
- Day at the Spa. Treat her to a day at the spa. What girl does not love getting pampered!
- A watch. There’s no better TIME to gift a watch, than now, for the holidays! Ha! See what I did there? Seriously though.
- A picnic basket. If you know this is something they already enjoy, upgrade their picnic basket and plan one out.
- Dainty pendant (with their initial or yours). There’s nothing sweeter than small, detailed gifts like these.
- BKR water bottle. Okay guys, these bottles are amazing! They’re made of glass but protected by silicone all around and come in a variety of colors.
- Patagonia sweater or jacket. If you caught my Gift Guide: for Him last week, then you know how great of a gift a Patagonia sweater or jacket would make. Especially right now. This one is on Tony’s like and this one is on mine!
- Letter board. These boards are so fun! They’re great for so many things: motivational or quirky messages, reminders, events, businesses, etc..
- A pair of white sneakers. Great staples!
- New purse. You can’t go wrong with a new purse guys! Depending on who you’re purchasing it for, you probably, most likely already know the style of purse or color they like.
- Foodie dice game. Make dinner fun with the foodie dice game!
- Instax polaroid camera. An overall, fun little gift.
- Planner/Agenda. Comes in handy year-round, and it’s not just for the organized gal, but for the busy body, the student, the mom, the fiancé planning a wedding, etc.
- Tickets to an event. This can be to anything you know they’d really enjoy: a play, a sports game, concert, a show, or museum.
- A stocking full of goodies. Honestly, this is my favorite gift to give. Why? Because it’s a stocking (can be a basket, mug or any other container) full of a ton of goodies you know they’ll love and actually use! Thinking of going with this idea? Stay tuned, I’ll be sharing a ton of stocking stuffer ideas this week!
Need more ideas? Check out last year’s gift guide for her.