Not sure what to get the dudes in your life this holiday season? I’ve got you covered, and just in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, too! Last week I asked Tony and a couple of guy friends, what they would actually like to receive this holiday season. Let’s just say I was blown away by some of the awesome gifts they mentioned.
- A backpack or a bag. Nowadays, it’s so common for people to be sporting backpacks to the gym, on hikes, when bike riding, traveling… literally everywhere. Tony has two backpacks: one for work, one for weekend adventures. Does your guy own a backpack? Does it need an upgrade? This Mark and Graham double duty bag/backpack was my favorite find. It’s perfect for any guy, especially dads!
- White sneakers. Great staples!
- Dart board. This is one of the gift suggestions, that really surprised me. It’s such a great suggestions. Man cave or not, it’s great for any social event!
- Drone or GoPro. Every guy I know that has a drone or GoPro and loves it!
- Patagonia sweater or jacket. Okay you guys, this one right here is a winner suggestion, especially right now that we’re gearing up for cooler temps. Patagonia has the warmest outdoor-weather gear ever. Check them out! This one is on Tony’s list and this one is on mine! Perfect for Big Bear and our honeymoon!! Eeeck!
- Fitbit/ fitness bracelet. Great for the active, guy-on-the-go!
- Tickets to a concert or sports game. Can’t go wrong with this as a gift!
- Corn hole set. Another winner suggestion! If you’ve ever played corn hole, you know this would make one amazing present for your guy.
- Roller blades or bike. Perfect for the outdoor guy!
- Home bartender set. This would make such a great gift for the guy who likes hosting people over for games, bbq’s, guy’s night, or just likes getting creative with drinks.
- A jersey of their favorite sports team. Perfect for them to wear on game days!
- New wallet. Great, practical gift!
- A watch. You can not go wrong with a watch. All you have to do is find the watch that suits your man’s style (business, casual, colorful, vintage, unique…).
- A book. Maybe not as “fun” or “popular” as the rest of these gifts, but don’t underestimate the power of a good book! Find one your man will love. To give you an idea, Tony’s given me two books in the past: one that lists the best hiking spots in the U.S. and the other was an illustrated book in which he wrote the sweetest words in, for our anniversary.
- A pair of sunglasses. Can’t go wrong with a new pair of sunglasses, guys!
- A tent. Spoil your guy with a new tent (or his first tent ever) and don’t stop there, take him on a weekend getaway. BAM! Now it’s a two part gift!
- The Art of Shaving kit. Treat your guy to a new shaving kit.
Need more ideas? Check out last year’s gift guide for him.