To conclude this year’s gift guides, I thought I’d save the best for last, with: 50+ stocking stuffer ideas for him and her! Spoiler alert: IT’S A GOOD ONE, and the great thing about these gift ideas, is that they can be gifted year-round! Personally, I enjoy gifting baskets, or in this case stockings, full of goodies that person will love. That’s what I did for my bridesmaids, and what I try to do for my family and friends, every chance I get.
For more gift ideas, check out last year’s gift guide for him, for her, for the host/ess, and for the traveler. All items, have been linked in the widget below (at the end of each guide) for you to shop!
Happy shopping, guys!
- Cologne. Gift him his favorite cologne or one he’s been wanting.
- Tie, Cufflinks, Tie Bar. Why stop at one, give him the entire set!
- Shaving kit. Tony just got one from his cousin and he loves it!
- Watch. You can’t go wrong with a watch!
- Pocket watch. Such a great gift! Especially when engraved.
- Video game. Surprise them with a brand new game!
- Personalized golf balls. Such a sweet gift for the men in your life, who play golf!
- Pomade. For his good hair.
- Shoe polish. So that his shoes are always nice and polished! Plus, it’s inexpensive and long-lasting!
- Wallet or Money clip. Some guys prefer wallets, others prefer money clips!
SHOP STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM
- Jewelry. Spoil her with something sparkly: earrings, a necklace, bracelet or a ring.
- Nail polish. I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets excited over a new nail polish!
- Perfume. Can’t go wrong with a new scent they’ll love! Currently loving this one!
- Travel sewing kit. So handy to have!
- Travel nail kit. Also, very handy to have!
- Purse hook. If you don’t know what this is, it’s a tiny hook you can hang off a table and hang your purse from. My mother-in-law carries one in her purse everywhere she goes, and it’s so great. Keeps us ladies from having to put our purse on the floor!
- Face Masks. You can’t go wrong with something
- Shopping List notepad. Such a great idea for the anybody, really. No more forgetting what you needed to buy!
- Compact mirror. Perfect for on the go!
- Kitchen gadgets. How does a new set of spoons, forks and knives sound? Perhaps she’s a baker and would enjoy new baking tools?
- Bath bombs. So relaxing! She’ll love it. This one is amazing! But so is this bath honey option.
- Dry shampoo. Every girls best friend! This one from Not Your Mother’s is currently my favorite.
SHOP STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
- Monogrammed leather strap keychain.
- Beanie, earmuffs or scarf.
- Personalized desk sign.
- USB Drive.
- SD Card.
- Pair of socks.
- A wallet.
- Sports hat.
- Luggage tag.
- Stress ball.
- Eye glass repair kit.
- Manicure kit.
- Handy tools.
- A new mug or matching mugs.
- Stainless steal travel mug.
- Power Bank Power Charger.
- USB Car Charger.
- Phone case or Phone Armband.
- Mini bottle of wine, champagne or beer.
- Beef Jerky.
- Favorite candy, gum or snack.
- Coffee or tea.
- Gift Card. (ideas) Amazon, iTunes, Visa Prepaid Card, Starbucks, their favorite restaurant…
- Game set. (ideas) Uno, Dominos, Deck of cards, Cards Against Humanity, Yoga Dice Game, Crossword puzzle book…
- One-year subscription. (ideas) their favorite Magazine, Spotify, Netflix, theme park annual pass, monthly subscription box…
- Reusable shopping bag. These guys really come in handy! This one from FEED Projects is my absolute favorite!
- Lottery tickets. Tony is actually the one who introduced me to this gift idea – his family does it, and I love it! Scratchers make great little gift add-ons.